3C's Ethos Group
Caring Christian Children
Purpose of the Group
A very warm welcome to the 3'C's! We are a group of children in Key Stage 2 with representatives from each of the classes who meet together once a week. We also welcome Father Nick and Mrs Adams who join us at times to hear about our projects. Our aim is to promote the Christian values that we learn about at Middleforth both within our school, our local community and the wider world. This year the 3C's group has expanded! Many of the members who were in the group last year will be staying on for another year to help develop 3C's and share what they have learnt with younger members of the group.
- To design a pebble to celebrate the anniversary of the laying of the foundation stone at St. Leonard's Church.
- To evaluate prayer in school in the context of worship and how this can become more child led.
- To evalute worship in school and discuss ways this can become more child led.
- To support the Bishops Harvest Appeal.
- Fundraising for a community centre in Uganda with the charity Seeds of Grace.
- Attended the children's Diocesan conference.
- Supported the Church in designing a tree for the Christmas Tree Festival.
- We made and delivered a card to a lovely lady in our community who turned 102!
- To launch our new Christian values.
- To set-up a consultation on our new Christian values.
- To meet with fabric artist to design our new liturgical bunting, stage cover and prayer pocket.
- Set up a worship welcomers team.
- Plan and lead worship.
- Collate and present Worship around the world summer challenge display.
- Attend Children's Ethos Conference.
- Attend Multi-cultural Christianity conference.
- Evaluate worship.
- Discussing Christian distinctiveness within the school.
- Performing at the Mince Pies and Tea afternoon for members of the school and local community.
- Conduct a whole school survey based on Christian values.