Welcome to our Geography page!
The objectives of teaching Geography at Middleforth are:
- To develop children's geographical understanding and competence in specific geographical skills;
- To help children acquire and develop the skills and confidence to undertake, investigation, problem solving and decision making;
- To stimulate the children's interest in and curiosity about their surroundings;
- To create and foster a sense of wonder about the world;
- To inspire a sense of responsibility for the environments and people of the world we live in;
- To develop a sense of identity by learning about the United Kingdom and its relationship with other countries.
Please find below the attached Geography Policy & Curriculum Overview.
Any questions, please contact the school for the subject leader, Mr Noblet.