Middleforth C E Primary School are seeking to appoint a Family Support Worker/Learning Mentor.
This is an exciting opportunity for a new role in our successful school.
The successful candidate will:
- Support and promote the school's vision for a church school where all are encouraged to -Let your light shine'
- Be proactive and an agent of change
- Lead and develop high quality pastoral support to children and families within our school community
- Promote and secure excellent relationships
- Lead staff safeguarding compliance
In return Middleforth C E Primary School can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong Christian ethos
- A dynamic, collaborative leadership team
- A team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff who embrace new opportunities
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are proud of our school
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from Governors and parents
Please complete the application pack for Support roles below where you will also see the job description and preson specification.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org