Vacancies January 2020:
Office assistant/welfare/nursery support assistant
Grade 3 post - Casual Temporary post
We are seeking to appoint someone to work in flexibly across school in the following areas:
- In the office to deal with general enquiries, handle cash payments and general admin duties as required.
- To cover lunchtime to support our Early Years children.
- To support nursery in Forest School Sessions
- To support nursery in the classroom
Candidates must be able to demonstrate at interview:
- Qualifications and experience of working in an office and handling finance enquiries.
- Experience of working with Early years children
- Excellent communication skills
- A secure understanding of safeguarding and confidentiality
- An ability to work under pressure
- An ability to be flexible to changing requirements of the role and a busy school
- A good sense of humour
An application form and covering letter should be submitted by Friday January 17th 2020.
Formal interviews Week commencing Friday 20th January 2020.