Before and After School Club
- Breakfast Club 7.30am – 8.45am £3.00
- Early Birds 8.30am – 8.45am £1.00 (pay on arrival)
After School Club
- 3.15pm – 4.30pm £4.00
- 3.15 – 5.30pm £8.00
- All bookings should be made online via Scopay https://www.scopay.com/Middleforth
- Please book as early as possible as places cannot be automatically guaranteed due to the staff ratios. We will however make every effort to ensure all your child care needs are met
- Bookings ‘on the day’ can only be made by calling the school office however, there must be credit on the account
- Cancellations must be made online via Scopay https://www.scopay.com/Middleforth by removing the original booking
- The deadline for cancelling a booking is before midnight the day before e.g. For a Monday cancellation this must be actioned by 11.59pm on Sunday
- Cancellations cannot be made retrospectively
- If you do not need a session please cancel your place as soon as possible as there may be other children waiting for a place
- If your child is chosen to represent school at an event please ensure you cancel your child’s place online
- All services must be paid for at the time of booking or in advance.
- If you have not yet registered to use the online payment system, please contact the school office for registration details and a link code. This can be sent by email.
- Payments can be also be made through a childcare provider online payment scheme.
- You may be eligible for tax free childcare through Gov.uk where you’ll set up an online childcare account for your child. For every £8 you pay into this account, the government will pay an additional £2 to use to pay for your wrap around care. To find out more click here.
Where do I drop my child off for Breakfast Club or collect from After School Club?
Parents / Carers should collect their child from the Main School Reception Foyer for the safety of your children. Please press the intercom and state who you are, and staff will come to the front door to meet you. All children should be signed out when they are collected with the time they leave.
Who can collect your child?
- Those contacts that you have designated as being able to collect from After School Club.
- If you or one of the designated contacts are unable to collect your child for any reason, please contact the school office on 01772 746024 to advise who will be collecting your child. A password will be issued to you which you must give to the person collecting your child.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to either Mrs Adams or Mrs Collins.
Out of School Club Manager
Breakfast Club Lead: Miss Wharton
Out of School Assistants
Mrs K Wharton
Miss R Wharton